Welcome To Electricare |
PAT Testing London
Whether your property is domestic or commercial, our fully qualified electricians are on hand to carry out the job at a time that suits you best. Here at Electricare PAT Testing, we understand that in a busy environment it is not always convenient to carry out testing in working hours this is why we offer a 24 hour call out service. Our 24/7 electrical services are to the highest of quality, offering competitive prices throughout London and the surrounding areas, We operate a No call out charge policy with a response time of 30-90 Minutes* 365 days a year!*
What does PAT testing involve?
When our experienced 24/7 PAT testing electrician arrives, they will ask you if you are aware of any electrical faults on the appliances prior to testing. Before the electrician starts the PAT Test, they will carry out a visual inspection for:
- Damaged wiring
- Damaged or faulty plug sockets
- Damaged appliances such as signs of overheating, burn marks or the appliance not turning on/off correctly
- Excessive wear
Once the visual electrical inspection has been completed, the test is carried out. This test includes:
- Insulation testing
- Resistance testing
- Earth testing (on appliances that are not double insulated)
- Functionally test (making sure the appliance runs correctly and has no problems)
On completion of the test a label will be stuck on the appliance with the date of the next test. If you have no register then we can create one for you. Any items that fail will be listed separately.
Areas we cover
Electrical appliances are tested:
- Where appliances are used by employees.
- Where the public may use appliances in establishments such as hospitals, schools, hotels, shops etc.
- Where appliances are supplied or hired.
- Where appliances are repaired or serviced.